Monday, May 11, 2015

Tweets on May 7

If I'm in a tough situation I'll struggle with that. But If I can avoid it, I should. War is the worst solution.
It is midnight in Japan now. My holidays are finished and I have to go to the office tomorrow.
I'm going to have a presentation in Monday.
I forgot to bring my jins meme, glasses with accelerometers and eye-electric sensors.
Sensors are tools to measure physical value. Censorship is to remove information from books by power.
Are there any good English dictionaries?
Oxford advanced learner's dictionary for iPhone is 3600 yen.
This chart shows the data from jins meme. Blue line shows my blinks and red line show head rotation. pic.twitter.com/5UoU8ZITFq
I was playing a game, super hexagon. I shakes my head intentionally when the game was over.
The chart shows strong correlation between eye blinks and super hexagon. When it was over I always blinked unintentionally.
In super hexagon, it's speed is up at 60 seconds after I start it. So it is good example to survey relationship between stress and blinks.
I just finished two English lessons. Today I can't reserve backed lesson so I did two forty-minute lessons. But it is a little busy.
When I have a backed lesson, it is ninety continuous lesson. Of course we take ten minutes break, but I don't have to change booths.
I'm not good to introduce myself or ask someone how they grow.
When I booked backed lesson, some teachers said you are brave. But for me, meeting with two people is much more tough situation.
Today my teacher said my listening skill is strong and he spoke almost native speed. But I can't understand native drama, such as sharlock.
I wish I could understand English drama without Japanese subtitles.
I'm preparing for a presentation. I'm getting ready for a presentation. When is the presentation? It's next Monday. It's in Monday.
The topic of the presentation is management theory. But it is related to programmer's work.
U theory describes models behind the creation of new things and changes. Of course programmers also create new programs.
I give presentations 3 times a year. But not regularly. It depends on year.
I feel more exhausted than other days.
It is nine o'clock at night in Tokyo. It is nineteen degrees. I feel a little cold. So I use stalls.
It's not stalls. It's a stole. It is a narrow strip of cloth. I put it around my neck.
I'm waiting a train. I wish I can sit.
I have to come up with new products. It is my responsibility.
Unfortunately the train was very crowded and I couldn't sit.
You'll want to wait next train. --- But it probably is crowded as this train.
Fortunately the man sit in front of me got the train off! I'm sitting now! How lucky man I am!
I'm trying to exaggerate everything for fun.
Have you considered to exaggerate everything you see? It changes your boring life to thrilling adventure!
If I were you, I would imagine passengers are pumpkins!
The previous lesson is to advice. In role play I asked to advice by a person who are nervous with presentation in front of the CEO.
My advice was to imagine that the CEO is a pumpkin!
Now I arrived to my station. I mean the station which is the nearest from my home. I have to ask my teacher it is correct.
'My' means not only possession but also 'have relationship with me'. 'My train' doesn't mean my own train.
It is similar to cookies, but it's not sweet. It's salty. It was made with rice and soy sauce. And it's very stiff.
It is harder than raw carrots. It may be as hard as French breads.
It comes to mind now. Pretzels are more similar.
To describe how it is made is difficult. Due to differences in vocabulary of cooking. It is baked rice cake, but I heard 'bake' is in oven.
It is not baked in an oven. So should I call it fried rice cake? But no oil are used. Is it roasted rice cake? It's so difficult...
I found there is a entry in Wikipedia. It is called senbei. It is grilled over charcoal.
You should ask IT to fix your laptop. You should ask IT for a new laptop.
I have to read a lot of books to find some inspiration.
I have over six hundreds of e-books.
When I was a high school student, I commuted from Osaka to Kobe.
Today I talked with my teacher about CEO and board members. Usually board members appoint CEO, so they are more authoritative than CEO.
In the case of my company, the CEO is one of founders. He watched my company grow.
They had difficulty hiring staff because the company was not popular. Is it popular now?
Not so much yet. But we carried out TV commercials, wrapped trains and large billboards in Tokyo station.
So it's became much more popular than it was in the past.

No comments: